Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BACK PACK

7 comments

Best Backpack for School Sanrio Satin Hello School Backpack

Sanrio Satin Hello School Backpack

I was looking for a real good wheeled backpack, and was researching over the internet; and this backpack kinda caught my attention. This is one of the best backpack one could ever have. Its spacious, the wheels are good, and the bag stands straight and does not fall down like other cheap products. The quality of the bag is incredible, i love the texture. It has lot of pockets and you can keep a whole lot of stuff in there, the handle is strong enough to bear the load. The shoulder straps easily fit in the slot made for it at the back of the bag and when you are rolling your backpack, there is no way that the straps could get into the wheels; which is great. I have been using it for last 2 and half weeks and it seems to be working perfect for me. I love the rich charcoal red color. My colleagues were impressed with my choice and even though its a bit pricy, its worth it. You have great deals on amazon and you might want to keep an eye on the price, as sometimes, they put real good deals.!! I loved my backpack.. I now know, I made the right choice!!

Get your Sanrio Satin Hello School Backpack Now!

Title Post: BACK PACK
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

7 comments :

  1. Bridgett Davidson11/14/2011 4:32 AM

    It is nicely made. It is big enough for books and a small lunch pail. My little girl loves Hello Kitty.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika Sharpe11/19/2011 1:32 PM

    Recently bought one for my 6 year old niece. Good price, size and material for the backpack. My niece loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freddie Faulkner10/11/2012 11:32 AM

    Adorable, top quality, can't ask for more. What a breath of fresh air. I will happily write positive reviews when warranted. This product is a rare exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine Stone11/16/2012 2:32 AM

    I purchased this bag for my niece and she absolutely loved it! I was so happy to have been able to find it, and get it shipped quickly, as there was nothing this cute in the store at this time of year. The cute ruffle above the zipper is absolutely adorable! Your little (or big) one will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fast shipping... it came just in time for school, and so far it has held up great! My five year old loves it- I definitely recommend it for the Hello Kitty lovers out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES HER BACKPACK, SHE USES IT EVERYDAY FOR SCHOOL.I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE WHEN THIS ONE WEARS OUT. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete