Saturday, May 25, 2013

great for a child "on the go"

4 comments

Best Ever Backpacks: Disney 50654 Toddler Rolling Backpack

Disney 50654 Toddler Rolling Backpack

This backpack is very nice and provides good protection for the laptop. I have a 17" HP laptop and it fits with room to spare. The padding in the laptop compartment seems adequate for protection and the tablet pocket is also well padded and fits my iPad3 with case very well, also with room to spare. The shoulder straps are well padded and comfortable and adjust easily while being worn. There are plenty of pockets and compartments for all your device and mobile storage needs. The only knock I have (and this goes for just about every backpack I've seen), there is no "Hard" bottom so the backpack does not stand upright then set on a desk or the ground.

5 stars would be 6 if there were more, providing protection for the contents, comfortable to wear and FAST shipping. I would recommend this backpack to anyone who is in the market for one.

Get your Disney 50654 Toddler Rolling Backpack Now!

Title Post: great for a child "on the go"
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

4 comments :

  1. My grandson won't put it down. He can carry all his hot wheels in it and they had a hard time getting him to let it go at the airport for security check. He even takes it to bed. Good workmanship and very sturdy. Very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Roberson10/17/2012 10:32 AM

    Most kids/toddler backpacks are too big for a 3-4 year old. Our son is over 3 1/2 years old 42" tall. This one is the perfect size and our son can either wear it as a back pack or roll it around when we travel so he does not feel left out when we roll our luggage. Perfect size and the pockets on the sides are a great bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britney Randall11/12/2012 2:32 PM

    I ordered this for my grandson who is four. He and his family live in Brooklyn and he spends a total of 3 hours a day on public transportation. He had previously had a similar product which my daughter found invaluable in carrying his toys and snacks to help keep him entertained during these long rides. My grandson is really into the Cars movies right now and my daughter was delighted with the roominess of this pack. My grandson can still easily roll it which he immediately demonstrated! It arrived promptly and in good shape.

    ReplyDelete