Sunday, May 26, 2013

Made a Friend Happy!

5 comments

The Best Ever Superman Backpack Padded Chest Plate

Superman Backpack Padded Chest Plate

This backpack is very nice and provides good protection for the laptop. I have a 17" HP laptop and it fits with room to spare. The padding in the laptop compartment seems adequate for protection and the tablet pocket is also well padded and fits my iPad3 with case very well, also with room to spare. The shoulder straps are well padded and comfortable and adjust easily while being worn. There are plenty of pockets and compartments for all your device and mobile storage needs. The only knock I have (and this goes for just about every backpack I've seen), there is no "Hard" bottom so the backpack does not stand upright then set on a desk or the ground.

5 stars would be 6 if there were more, providing protection for the contents, comfortable to wear and FAST shipping. I would recommend this backpack to anyone who is in the market for one.

Get your Superman Backpack Padded Chest Plate Now!

Title Post: Made a Friend Happy!
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

5 comments :

  1. Savannah Bates12/20/2010 2:32 AM

    My thirteen year old daughter loves superman and so got this backpack for Christmas to match her superman caped knee highs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra Chaney11/27/2012 3:32 AM

    My son is a Superman fan and he was so happy that I bought him this backpack. His friends keep asking him where he bought it and says that it looks so cool! I also think it does but I also like that its very sturdy and very durable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent Frazier12/11/2012 8:32 AM

    This is a great accessory for both child and adult. It will come in very reliable in carrying all sorts of school things. Its just the right size for my kid he's 14, and I also like the fact that it has a padded chest place and is durable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mario Wilkins12/21/2012 1:32 PM

    I have a friend who loves the outdoor life and at the same time is one of the avid superman fans. I bought him this backpack and true enough, he adores it! The great thing about products like this is that they suit all ages. They can make an adult happy the same way that they create an excitement for a small child. In addition, the bag is obviously made from durable and high quality material. The padded hard plate makes it very comfortable to wear even for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jay Velasquez10/11/2013 7:32 AM

    My nephew loved this backpack! He was completely invested in his superhero t-shirt/cape/bib - anything he could find. He never wanted to take them off (try doing laundry!). I bought this so that he could be a superhero when he started school. He couldn't have been happier.

    The construction is nice, and I love that it had two pockets. His extra clothes and stuff go in the back, and school supplies in the front. It's big on him, but he'll grow into it :-)

    ReplyDelete