Sunday, June 9, 2013

Great backpack!!

8 comments

Best School Backpack Hurley Juniors Sync Laptop Backpack

Hurley Juniors Sync Laptop Backpack

I purchased the small backpack and it makes a great day-pack especially when boarding planes.

It's nice and roomy. I can fit my second generation Kindle, a clear cosmetic bag, small umbrella and my 18oz water bottle in the main compartment.

Another time my daughter used it and put in her 3-ring; 2inch binder, 18oz water bottle and clear pencil case in the main compartment.

The mesh pockets on the side are nice but I wouldn't put anything too heavy of them, nor are they big enough to accommodate a water bottle of any size.

The front middle pocket is big enough to fit my third generation Kindle and a small flashlight. The smaller zipper pocket is big enough for your pens, pencils and small post-it note pad.

The shoulder straps are adjustable and nicely padded. I had my husband try it on his 6'7"/279lb frame and it fits. My husband is built like actor Joe Manganiello.

I've only had the bag for three weeks, so I can't speak on it's durability. The plastic is thick and is very sturdy and I like how they stitched down the straps instead of sewing them to the seams.

They already provided the measurements for the bag in the description. This is why I didn't include them in my review.

Get your Hurley Juniors Sync Laptop Backpack Now!

Title Post: Great backpack!!
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

8 comments :

  1. Terry Johnson10/17/2011 7:32 AM

    This back pack is great! The only thing I had a slight complaint about was the small pockets they werent as big as I thought but on the other hand its really nice and the padding on the inside is really thick so that's really good.

    All in all it was well worth the money!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous. I like colorful stuffs. They make me happy. This bag is made of great quality and good looking. Even my teacher thought its a nice bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claude Hoffman11/30/2011 9:32 AM

    A lot of guys use Hurley backpack around. I am a girl but my girlfriends seem to like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luis Vasquez12/18/2011 3:32 AM

    A little smaller than I had thought but I still love it! I have a 17' laptop and it fits a little snug but works well! Lots of room for charger, mouse, headset, any of your other laptop requirements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nannie Wilson12/20/2011 4:32 AM

    I bought the black and white one, and I really like it. It fits my 15.6" laptop very well. It has a built in sleeve for the laptop which I really like. It seems well padded. The inside color is lime green which I think is great because it adds a punch of color. Has lots of zippers and pockets inside the smaller zipper for holding everything you have. It has plenty of room for my laptop, books, and whatever else I need to put in. I would definitely recommend this product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tameka Hodge10/19/2012 4:32 AM

    My granddaughter picked this out for her and her cousin for the school year, they were excited that there was so much room in them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merle Juarez11/24/2013 4:32 AM

    i love this book bag i use it for school and it keeps my laptop safe! i love the colors also!

    ReplyDelete