Monday, May 6, 2013

Hello Kitty bookbag

6 comments

Best Ever Backpacks: Hello Kitty Colorblock Backpack

Hello Kitty Colorblock Backpack

Meaning.... we took this on a month long trip and it got manhandled from vehicle to vehicle, toddler playing with it prior to trip and packing/unpacking stuff from it all month. It held up well to constant use. My 3.5 yr old loves HER suitcase- I have to keep it in the closet when not in use, as she wants to roll it around and put all her toys in it otherwise. It holds quite a bit of clothes, I packed it 2 weeks full of baby clothes (as we took our 4 month old with us). On the return trip we packing it with the toddler stuff and it held easily a week's worth, plus some toiletries. I'm sure airlines are harder on bags then I am, so based on what I can see in the manufacturing of the bag, it could hold up to being thrown around a few times, but it IS a child's bag and it IS made from softer materials then a "grown up" bag. I would buy again, and would recommmend.

Get your Hello Kitty Colorblock Backpack Now!

Title Post: Hello Kitty bookbag
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

6 comments :

  1. Dennis Henry11/22/2010 3:32 PM

    This that was purchased for a kindergartner, we have enjoyed it so far. The material does seem thin but without a heavy load of books it seems to be great. It's plenty of space for her binder, her lunch bag, and her coat if she doesn't want to wear it. At the same time it is very collapsible it doesn't seem bulky if you do not have those things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javier Pearson12/22/2010 12:32 PM

    Got this for my daughter... was just like it is in the picture... the only thing that might be a concern to some is that the fabric is a little thin... not thick like your typical backpack... love the padded pocket for electronics... perfect size for a netbook or a kindle HD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar Mitchell11/17/2012 5:32 AM

    My youngest granddaughter wanted the Hello Kitty Color Backpack, (Amazon had bag at a better price,than their competitors); for her 1st day going to 1st grade. She was all smiles and happy. Had all the compartments for her books, crayons,stuff animal and such. Her mom just loved the material, the ease of use and the colors of the bag. They both are very,very happy for the "Hello Kitty" colorblock Backpack from Amazon. And so am I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse Oneill11/23/2012 9:32 AM

    My granddaughter loved it. She is in kindergarten. Loves Hello Kitty. Now envy of her class. Was a little more expensive but
    worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was exactly how it looks in the picture... :D I just dnt know how long will the bag last with all the books my daughter carries everyday.

    ReplyDelete