Sunday, May 5, 2013

Absoloutely Beautiful

9 comments

Best Ever Backpacks: Stephen Joseph Girls Rolling Luggage

Stephen Joseph Girls Rolling Luggage

Meaning.... we took this on a month long trip and it got manhandled from vehicle to vehicle, toddler playing with it prior to trip and packing/unpacking stuff from it all month. It held up well to constant use. My 3.5 yr old loves HER suitcase- I have to keep it in the closet when not in use, as she wants to roll it around and put all her toys in it otherwise. It holds quite a bit of clothes, I packed it 2 weeks full of baby clothes (as we took our 4 month old with us). On the return trip we packing it with the toddler stuff and it held easily a week's worth, plus some toiletries. I'm sure airlines are harder on bags then I am, so based on what I can see in the manufacturing of the bag, it could hold up to being thrown around a few times, but it IS a child's bag and it IS made from softer materials then a "grown up" bag. I would buy again, and would recommmend.

Get your Stephen Joseph Girls Rolling Luggage Now!

Title Post: Absoloutely Beautiful
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

9 comments :

  1. Perry Horton10/21/2010 6:32 AM

    It is nice and easy to pack things in. It has a lot of space to pack clothes of the little ones. They enjoy pulling their own luggage as mommy and daddy are in the airport. Easy on carry on. It has so much pockets you don't know what to pack in them. Love the product and great design. It is simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meaning.... we took this on a month long trip and it got manhandled from vehicle to vehicle, toddler playing with it prior to trip and packing/unpacking stuff from it all month. It held up well to constant use. My 3.5 yr old loves HER suitcase- I have to keep it in the closet when not in use, as she wants to roll it around and put all her toys in it otherwise. It holds quite a bit of clothes, I packed it 2 weeks full of baby clothes (as we took our 4 month old with us). On the return trip we packing it with the toddler stuff and it held easily a week's worth, plus some toiletries. I'm sure airlines are harder on bags then I am, so based on what I can see in the manufacturing of the bag, it could hold up to being thrown around a few times, but it IS a child's bag and it IS made from softer materials then a "grown up" bag. I would buy again, and would recommmend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecil Forbes11/19/2011 8:32 AM

    Very happy with this purchase!! My daughter loved it. Now she is all packed up for summer vacation so she can visit her grandma and show off her new little suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley Cummings11/21/2011 11:32 AM

    my granddaughter was thrilled with this product and will use it to go to Grandma and grandpas for the weekend and other trips. It has plenty of spaceand will hold all her clothes and toys ek cetera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerri Hammond11/26/2011 3:32 PM

    We bought this for my daughter (3 1/2) to help with trips to grandma's and such. We haven't used it enough to comment on the durability, but it's spacious and my daughter loves it. She used it to pack up all the toys she acquired during our visit. In the future, it could be great for both clothes and carry-on activities. I like some of the smaller pockets, too. So far, big thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doris Zamora12/17/2011 3:32 AM

    I bought this for my 1 yr old granddaughter. Right now she has toys in it but we will be traveling with it soon. It's nice quality and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine Ramsey10/30/2012 12:32 PM

    We took it with us on a trip via plane, we stowed it on board easily. My daughter loved having her own bag to wheel around the airport. She plays with it sometimes at home too. No problems with it whatsoever. Based on some reviews, I expected the material to be a lot flimsier, but it was sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought this as a birthday present for my granddaughter. She loved it and it was very well made too.

    ReplyDelete