Thursday, June 20, 2013

Great!

9 comments

Best School Backpacks Skylanders 16 Large Backpack

Skylanders 16 Large Backpack

I love this cute little back pack. My son is 1 and we use it to carry his daily supplies back and forth to daycare and as a substitute diaper bag. He likes the bright colors and he knows it's his bag. We get lots of compliments on it where ever we go. It's the perfect size for a toddler and the straps are adjustable. It's sturdy and well made, and though it's on the small side, it holds just the right amount of stuff, (which for us is a lot since I'm an over-packer anyway). The name-tag inside didn't bleed and run when I wrote my son's name on it like most fabric tags do. The front pocket is great for the things you need more frequently like kleenux, and small toys, and it has a loop you can hook your keys onto. The side pouch is the perfect fit for a sippy cup. I so glad I got this; I just ordered the matching lunchbox and if I'm half as happy with it as I am with this backpack I'll be really pleased.

Two weeks after I posted this review, and after barely 2 months of use, the zipper for the main compartment broke. I was heartbroken. I searched everywhere for the receipt so I could call for a possible replacement, but no luck. I spent an hour trying to repair it, which to my amazement, I eventually did, but now I feel that it's fragile and I'm waiting for it to break again. So I wanted to add this warming. Do not over-pack and stretch the zipper, it's only plastic and will stretch and bend. Keep an eye on the teeth as you can see them separating and that is your warning of impending breakage.

I know this is made for little kids, but if I was the maker of this product I think that I would use a metal zipper for the main compartment as they are stronger and can take a lot more abuse than a plastic one.

I still love and would recommend this product, I'd just be a little more careful with it.

It's now been 9 months since I repaired the zipper and I haven't had a single problem with it since then. And, we LOVE the lunch box just as much as the backpack.

Get your Skylanders 16 Large Backpack Now!

Title Post: Great!
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

9 comments :

  1. Yvette Fletcher10/13/2010 3:32 AM

    Sturdily constructed backpack and the graphics are excellent. Our son lugs around his Skylanders minions! Item arrived ahead of promised date, well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francis Silva12/22/2010 7:32 AM

    Brought this item for my son's B-day, plus he needed a new booksack for school. This item has been a better product than I would have expected. My son uses it everyday for school and it has not shown any wear as of yet. Would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But anyways, the backpack is great. Good quality, durable zippers. My son is happy, so it was worth it.It came on time, was inexpensive, and was exactly what he wanted. My son is very glad I was able to find a Skylanders backpack. There weren't any at the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virgil Carson11/19/2011 3:32 AM

    This was a gift for a 5 year old who has the entire skylander figure collection including the giants. He loves the back pack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this for my grandson who is smaller than most children his age. So it fits him perfectly. He loves it and couldn't wait to use it. I got the opportunity to see him use it before school let out and he is very proud of his new back pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celina Sampson12/17/2011 6:32 AM

    I purchased this for my nephew and I received it very quickly..perfect timing for Christmas! He loved his new backpack and I was very happy with my purchase. The material even seemed thicker than most backpacks, so I have a feeling he'll be able to use it for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doris Mcgowan12/29/2011 12:32 PM

    The graphics on this backpack are really nice, the child I bought this for was thrilled with it because this was a really nice backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Velma Ortega11/22/2012 9:32 AM

    He loved it. Exactly what he wanted from Santa and it was the cheapest I had found for this one and could not find any in stores

    ReplyDelete