Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outlasted the others

Leave a Comment

The Best Ever JanSport Driver Series Wheeled Backpack

JanSport Driver Series Wheeled Backpack

After beginning nursing school in August 2011, I quickly realized a rolling backpack would be a necessity. The amount of books I have to carry to and from school, were way too much weight on my back. I've purchased JanSport backpacks in the past and was using a JanSport when school started (no wheels). However, I wasn't sure I wanted to pay the price of a rolling backpack. A friend of mine purchased another brand at a local discount store and within 1 month of school, it began to fray and this month, it started to tear. She paid thirty dollars for her non-JanSport. I knew if I bit the bullet and paid the higher price, I wouldn't regret it. And, I was right!!!! I've had my rolling JanSport since October and I LOVE IT! It rolls smooth and holds all my books. I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks Amazon for a great deal! And Thanks JanSport for an awesome product!

Get your JanSport Driver Series Wheeled Backpack Now!

Title Post: Outlasted the others
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

0 comments :

Post a Comment