Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Backpack

5 comments

The Best Ever: My Little Pony Friendship Backpack

My Little Pony Friendship Backpack

I'm a nineteen year old college student who prefers backpacks and messenger bags to smaller bags, since I am an avid reader who always carries at least one book with me, and I bought this at a Journeys store in a mall for about $18. I couldn't resist the beautiful colors, it's sparkly and so cheery looking, and I love the style of lettering that is different from usual on the upper half. It's a good size for children and adults, I carry it comfortably and it holds all of my necessities, whether I'm going out shopping, to school, or on an overnight trip. It's very durable and not made out of cheap material, and the bottle holders on both sides can hold most water bottles.
I have received many compliments on this bag! I was actually surprised by the amount of positive attention it gets from both boys and girls. A lot of people have asked me where I got it. It looks great, works great with everything, and makes people smile. I really don't have any reason to tell you not to buy it!

Get your My Little Pony Friendship Backpack Now!

Title Post: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Backpack
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

5 comments :

  1. Althea Arnold11/24/2011 8:32 AM

    im a 13 year old male and so here is the thing my dad is pissing me off he thinks im gay just because i dress up strange and like two!! Girl things witch are my little pony and hello kitty! And he thinks im gay just for that! What i wear for a regular day or go to school is super skinny jeans accessories a band shirt like Bring Me The Horizon, deadmau5 ect. And cartoon shirts like My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic, Invader Zim, Hello Kitty, The Nightmare Before Christmas ect. And for school i use a Yoshi plushie backpack. So i want your full onhest opinion do i dress like wone if i dont i will finaly prove my dad wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace Norris12/12/2012 12:32 PM

    i really want a mlp fim backpack, i dont care which characters are on it, but the mane 6 would be best c:, ive looked online around walmart, target, toys r us, but i havent found anything at all-.-" i dont think i want to buy one online, its too much of a hassle. so does anyone know where to get one ? i live in california by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before the next school year starts I want to get a MLP:FIM backpack. The only problem is that the only place that sells them is Hot topic and they're pretty expensive... So is there any other place that sells them? I don't care if they're knock-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean Cardenas11/14/2013 10:32 AM

    [PLEASE READ]i want a my litle pony backpack,folder,binder pencils ect.. i cant use make your own websites because im using the xbox360 internet explorer app.. if you could reccomend actual shops in tucson that would be great but websites are appreciated too. thanks for the help.PS im a brony so when it comes to the backpack i dont want it to be pink but anything else is fine im 13 by the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that the MLP: FiM merchandise is slowly coming into the UK, but will the backpacks become available here? Because there's one I really want and I can't find it available to buy online.

    ReplyDelete