Tuesday, July 16, 2013

my son loves it

Leave a Comment

Best School Backpack: Complete Plastic Skateboard Expedited Shipping

Complete Plastic Skateboard Expedited Shipping

I got a v.reader for my kid who was 21 mo at the time and nine months later it is still one of his favorite toys. He plays with it almost every day. I always hesitate to judge educational value of toys and am suspect towards such claims, but this one has proven to have it. My 2 � yr old knows capital and small letter, colors, shapes, punctuation, some Spanish words (from Dora) and French ballet terms (from Olivia). "What happened" games have thought him to learn to think about stories and articulate simple explanations, so now he frequently tells me what happened in books and cartoons. I saw some reviews about technical problems with this toy, but we have been lucky and we have not experienced any even issues and though the toy was dropped many, many times, it is still as new. We have the older version with a larger screen which may be more durable than the new one (which also has a small screen). I would recommend buying rechargeable batteries though, because regular ones will last only several hours of play.

Get your Complete Plastic Skateboard Expedited Shipping Now!

Title Post: my son loves it
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

0 comments :

Post a Comment