Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Great backpack

1 comment

Best School Backpack: Angry Birds inch Bird Backpack

Angry Birds inch Bird Backpack

My son loves everything Thomas. This was especially a big hit because of it's durability and style. I love the fact that it comes with everything! The sandwich container has a double decker compartment, and is perfect for a sandwich (or chicken nuggets, etc.), and the other compartment, which is like an extra plate inside the container is perfect for sides of veggies. The pop-up canteen is spillproof, and my son does love to drink out of it. And unlike other pop-up straws, this straw is short and hard, so it won't hamper speech development (otherwise they will just be sucking on it like a pacifier). It is also roomy enough to include other essentials like napkins, and cutlery, or a small toy. The only drawback is that the artwork in the canteen is falling apart, but I thought that was because it has been handwashed several times with a harsh detergent when we went to India for a month. Now I use the dishwasher and it has stopped the deterioration of the artwork. And also, my three-year old tends to fumble when opening or closing the hatch. On the other hand, he will be developing his fine-motor skills! With or without lunch, he loves toting it around and storing his toys on it. Plus, we get a lot of praise whenever other kids or moms see it, and they always asks us where we bought it!

Get your Angry Birds inch Bird Backpack Now!

Title Post: Great backpack
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

1 comment :

  1. Johnny Curtis10/13/2010 2:32 PM

    I have enough for one of them but not both. My mom will pay the for the iphone but not the extra 30 dollars for the internet. So I will have to pay that and Im not really rich. But then I have to pay for the ipad and I would like to know if you pick that, please tell me the gb I should get! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete