Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Good pack

6 comments

Best School Backpack: Levis Railer Backpack Scratch Size

Levis Railer Backpack Scratch Size

I have been searching for a backpack for several months, shopping every possible website that sells them. I bought this particular Loop Backpack for my dad last year, and he loved it. Yet I thought I could find a better one, and cheaper. Well, I ended up buying this one for myself as well, and it is perfect. So happy with the size and durability, plus I can use it as a carry-on.

Amazon is the BEST place to shop ; )

Thanks a bunch...

Update from original post 5/30
Took this pack to Thailand for 3 weeks. WONDERFUL pack. holds tons, but doesn't hurt your back because of the great padding. The compartments are excellent and ample room to store lots of items. I kept personal items in the front, then kindle and phone, in the largest, kept a big dslr and two lenses. I then topped it off with other misc items. I have bought two, one me and dad, and I intend to buy another as a gift.

Get your Levis Railer Backpack Scratch Size Now!

Title Post: Good pack
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

6 comments :

  1. This backpack has a lot of pockets and is made very well. My son loves it. The straps are comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob Reynolds11/20/2010 1:32 PM

    package came earlier than I expected but that's always a good thing and my son loves this bookbag good quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucille Aguirre11/11/2011 7:32 AM

    We ordered this for my five year old after going through two other backpacks this year. It is very sturdy and roomy. And he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosa Mcclure12/12/2012 7:32 AM

    I was a little concerned this would be a small, lightweight backpack which are often made just for kids. Surprised to see college size pack with sturdy seams and fabric, should keep up with my rough and tumble son. Looks great dark color not to show every stain, nice label placement. Very pleased

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marian Cohen10/17/2013 5:32 AM

    This backpack is as exactly as depicted. The colors are nice, arms are padded and fits really well for a boy size 10/12.

    ReplyDelete