Saturday, August 24, 2013

Good

6 comments

Best School Backpack:s Cute Zebra Print Black White

Cute Zebra Print Black White

This backpack is exactly as shown if not better! I got this literally 10 minutes ago and I couldn't get to my iPad fast enough to leave my comments! I know, over a backpack! But here's why, it is such a bargain. It is really as shown. It is roomy. It is nice and wide. It has 2 zipper closures for the main compartment! This was huge for me! And the price is such a great deal! I paid double the price for a backpack at a trendy tween mall store and got a poor quality hard plastic one main zipper backpack that really doesn't measure up to this one! Also, I paid for standard shipping and was a little disappointed that it looked like it was probably not going to arrive before the start of school so imagine my thrill to have it arrive in 2 days! That is awesome customer service! Thank you Coolstuff4u !!

Get your Cute Zebra Print Black White Now!

Title Post: Good
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

6 comments :

  1. Melinda Pickett10/19/2010 10:32 AM

    I bought this cute zebra-print dress for a wedding, and it's black and off-white, not bright white. I don't know what kind of jewelry to pair it with! I live in Texas and prefer the big, chunky turquoise (or magnesite) necklaces to dainty necklaces, so any suggestions? I had a friend suggest a strand of chunky turquoise nuggets or white buffalo nuggets, but I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. So i bought this really cute zebra print dress. Its black and white zebra and then it has this pink part the bottom edge of the dress. The dress comes to a few inches above my knees, and its not really tight. But, I have no idea where to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bettie Hopper12/22/2011 2:32 PM

    I'm planning on having a zebra printed bedspread and I'm going to put all kinds of bright pretty colored pillows on with it...will a black and white wall make my room look to grown up like or would it look cute...by the way I'm wanting to do this for my 14th birthday. Any other color suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am trying to find really cute bedding but i want to keep my black and white zebra print sheets. so what would look good with my zebra print sheets? BTW i want to have hot pink in the bedding. thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raul Valencia11/10/2012 8:32 AM

    I am wearing a black and white zebra print dress to homecoming, its a cute little dress with a banded bottom, and i'm going to be wearing a bright red bead necklace and bright red heels with it... what color and design tux should my date get, without breaking the bank??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina Talley11/13/2012 3:32 PM

    We are 16. If you are a girl do you like the idea of receiving a dress for Christmas from your boyfriend? Maybe zebra print or polka dot. She has this black and white polka dot dress it covers up her shoulders. I also do not want to get her one that will show too much cleavage. Also, I want to buy it on the internet what are some websites or exact dresses you are looking at with cute designs?

    ReplyDelete