Friday, August 23, 2013

This Backpack ROCKS!

Leave a Comment

Best School Backpack: Black Pink Skull Crossbones Backpack

Black Pink Skull Crossbones Backpack

This backpack is exactly as shown if not better! I got this literally 10 minutes ago and I couldn't get to my iPad fast enough to leave my comments! I know, over a backpack! But here's why, it is such a bargain. It is really as shown. It is roomy. It is nice and wide. It has 2 zipper closures for the main compartment! This was huge for me! And the price is such a great deal! I paid double the price for a backpack at a trendy tween mall store and got a poor quality hard plastic one main zipper backpack that really doesn't measure up to this one! Also, I paid for standard shipping and was a little disappointed that it looked like it was probably not going to arrive before the start of school so imagine my thrill to have it arrive in 2 days! That is awesome customer service! Thank you Coolstuff4u !!

Get your Black Pink Skull Crossbones Backpack Now!

Title Post: This Backpack ROCKS!
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

0 comments :

Post a Comment