Thursday, August 8, 2013

Great Gift.

1 comment

Best Backpack for School: My Little Pony Sparkle Backpack

My Little Pony Sparkle Backpack

The plaid is more of a turquoise and brown than it looks on my computer. The interior is a very bright medium turquoise color. This is a solidly built small pack. I use it every weekday toting my essentials to and from my job. I have had it for a few months and it shows NO signs of wear. This is not the right pack for someone who wants frills or interior organization-- there are no little sleeves to hold your pens or pencils, no little key ring, nothing. It does have 2 exterior zippered pockets-- an upper smaller one with a lightweight fleece lining for sunglasses and a larger one beneath that easily holds my large-ish cellphone, my ipod in a plastic box, keys, tissues and other small bits and pieces. The larger main compartment has two zippers with matching fabric pulls and easily holds a small purse, a lightweight sweater, a tablet or kindle and still has room leftover.

Get your My Little Pony Sparkle Backpack Now!

Title Post: Great Gift.
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

1 comment :

  1. Chris Jenkins12/15/2011 6:32 AM

    Okay, I've been in contact with the Club Penguin team and they were wanting any ideas for club penguin. Anything- Parties, furniture, clothing, any ideas. The person with the most creative idea(s) or most ideas will be chosen as the best answer. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete