Thursday, August 29, 2013

very nice

7 comments

Best School Backpack: Naruto Shonen ShippuDen Backpack Japanese

Naruto Shonen ShippuDen Backpack Japanese

If you have an independent little wanderer, like I do, this safety harness backpack is a lifesaver. It keeps her from darting into streets or wandering off when my attention is divided between my two children or when travelling through airports, etc. and visiting children's gardens, museums, hiking, shopping, anywhere. I thought she might not like being tethered, but after practicing with it at home and around town for a couple of days, she loves it and wore it without fuss all throughout during our recent trip. Just be careful to not let the harness get wound around the body or neck! As with any other harness system, this requires constant attention and is NOT a license to let your attention wander off your children! The little backpack is a nice feature as well, to carry extra snacks, toys, clothes or diapers around and have right at hand.

Get your Naruto Shonen ShippuDen Backpack Japanese Now!

Title Post: very nice
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

7 comments :

  1. Carole Cantu11/13/2011 7:32 AM

    I ordered this and have been using it since several months ago and it's still in very good condition. The material is very durable. It's also big, It can hold quite a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy Davenport11/26/2011 2:32 AM

    Ordered this item on a Friday and received it on a Tuesday! Amazingly fast! Product is great quality, sturdy material, not flimsy like his old book bag that wore out and tore in less than a year. My son loves it! It is a standard size book bag so will fit in his first grade cubbie at school. If you're looking for a Naruto Shippuden book bag, I HIGHLY recommend this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a Christmas present for a middle schooler who loves Naruto, she takes it to school daily, Very Pleased

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice bag. My son loves it. Seems to be just as durable as any other backpack you buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elvira Avila12/16/2012 1:32 PM

    I ordered this as a Christmas gift in 2011, for my nephew who is 10 and a super fan of Naruto and it is currently 2013. My nephew absolutely loved the backpack, still loves it and he is still using it when school is in session. He doesn't stuff his bag with lots of books or anything, but with random class assignment papers and he does not rag or drag his backpack around so this backpack has lasted him since he is still currently using it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had this backpack for a while now and it's my favorite backpack, honestly. It's not just for little kids, i'm a senior in high school and I got it because I love Naruto Shippuden. It's not too big and not too small. It's exactly what I needed. I love it.

    ReplyDelete