Thursday, May 30, 2013

Love these bags!

9 comments

Best School Backpacks Kavu Womens Rope Caramel Size

Kavu Womens Rope Caramel Size

I recently received my backpack and used it this week while commuting back and forth to work. I was very pleased and impressed with the size, number of compartments it has, and the way it holds the weight of all my personal belongings--I was surpised that there was enough room for my big purse. I carry my coffee, 36 oz bottled water, purse, iphone and its acessories, ipad and its accessories, lunch(small or big), paperwork, and umbrella in the backpack and I still have some extra space left. I take the bus to work five days a week and I used to carry my purse and a big nylon bag (and sometimes 2 bags, depending on the size of my lunch and amount of paperwork) and had problems trying to manage all the stuff I carried on the bus (with limited space) and thought about getting a backpack since I saw some people with them. I didn't know which ones were good/bad so I read reviews on this one and others. Since this backpack had many good reviews, I was encouraged to get this one and I'm glad I did. Now, I'm able to carry "one" bag, not 2 or 3, and my new backpack doesn't feel as heavy as the multiple bags I was carrying even though I'm carrying the same things. I feel more comfortable with it on my lap. I really appreciate the people who took the time to give their reviews on their backpacks before I decided to purchase mine. The "overall" rating on this item has lead me to making the right choice.

Get your Kavu Womens Rope Caramel Size Now!

Title Post: Love these bags!
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

9 comments :

  1. Jacquelyn Castro10/15/2010 9:32 AM

    I love KAVU and especially this bag. The fabric is very durable. I really like the rope part of the bag. It's orginal. I also like the 2 outer smaller pockets. I use one for my cell phone, which makes it very easy to get to. I also like the 2 larger sides of the bag. I carry everythign I need in this bag. I really like the fact that I can carry it as a sling over my arm/shoulder, or I can carry it on my back and shop hands free. Oh, and I love this color. Great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The product was as described by the seller and my daughter was very excited to receive her new bag so quickly. The quality is great, this is the second KAVU Rope Bag I have purchased and I am satisfied with all aspects of this product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have now purchased 2 of these in different colors. You wouldn't believe how much it will hold! Very washable too. Just lay flat to dry. Can't say enough good things. A++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bertha Weeks11/14/2010 9:32 AM

    Love this bag so much. It's perfectly sized and it's comfortable. I can't imagine what would make it any better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estella Clayton10/25/2011 7:32 AM

    This bag is wonderful, better then a backpack, and better then a purse. Like two combined! I love how much space is in their, 2 kind of big pockets, two little pockets, and a small zipped up compartment in the back of the bigger pocket. I love it, it's durable, wonderful color, and great use. Very popular, too, so your in style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Purchased for my daughter in college, She loves it. She Uses it every day. It's a lot better than a bulky backback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joel Townsend12/10/2011 6:32 AM

    I got this bag because i have multiple trips coming up and figured that this would keep me from lugging around a purse or backpack.It Has tons of room and pockets. Best of all it is VERY comfortable! The strap can get as long or as short as you want it to be. GREAT BUY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great product- works great! The shipment was on time and great company to purchase from. I would use them again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila Graves11/21/2012 10:32 AM

    ASK MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!! SHE CARRIES IT EVERY WHERE! IF I WAS TO TEXT HER AND ASK HER TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF HER RIGHT NOW,. SHE WOULD HAVE IT ON...

    ReplyDelete