Thursday, May 30, 2013

Finally a Bag I Love

3 comments

Best Backpack for School Lassig 4Kids Mini Backpack Crocodile

Lassig 4Kids Mini Backpack Crocodile

I purchased the small backpack and it makes a great day-pack especially when boarding planes.

It's nice and roomy. I can fit my second generation Kindle, a clear cosmetic bag, small umbrella and my 18oz water bottle in the main compartment.

Another time my daughter used it and put in her 3-ring; 2inch binder, 18oz water bottle and clear pencil case in the main compartment.

The mesh pockets on the side are nice but I wouldn't put anything too heavy of them, nor are they big enough to accommodate a water bottle of any size.

The front middle pocket is big enough to fit my third generation Kindle and a small flashlight. The smaller zipper pocket is big enough for your pens, pencils and small post-it note pad.

The shoulder straps are adjustable and nicely padded. I had my husband try it on his 6'7"/279lb frame and it fits. My husband is built like actor Joe Manganiello.

I've only had the bag for three weeks, so I can't speak on it's durability. The plastic is thick and is very sturdy and I like how they stitched down the straps instead of sewing them to the seams.

They already provided the measurements for the bag in the description. This is why I didn't include them in my review.

Get your Lassig 4Kids Mini Backpack Crocodile Now!

Title Post: Finally a Bag I Love
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

3 comments :

  1. Ernestine Albert10/24/2012 7:32 AM

    I usually don't review items i buy here but this little bag is worth it! Its very well made and not your usual kiddie bag, this can take a beating and would still look nice. Well-made, well-padded, comes with a nice chest strap and best of all my tiny toddler looks comfy and happy carrying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith Macias12/28/2012 5:32 AM

    We went to this bag just before my son turned two and we love it. He love carring his own bag and even cried the first time we had to take it off. The bottom is just right for 4 diapers and a flat box of wipes. The side pockit fits most of his sippy cups. The inside is big enough to hold an outfit, shoes and a few toys and a snack pack, we've even put his lunch bag in it minus the other items except clothes. There is a small pencil holder on the inside that we put a bib, passy, fork, spoon and tylenol in. The front pockit I use for my keys and small wallet. I loved it so much I bought one for my friends son that is just turning one because shes tried of not being able to find what she needs in his diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete