Friday, May 31, 2013

Superior quality

4 comments

Best School Backpacks Otium 21001CF Leatherv Messenger Shoulder

Otium 21001CF Leatherv Messenger Shoulder

I purchased the small backpack and it makes a great day-pack especially when boarding planes.

It's nice and roomy. I can fit my second generation Kindle, a clear cosmetic bag, small umbrella and my 18oz water bottle in the main compartment.

Another time my daughter used it and put in her 3-ring; 2inch binder, 18oz water bottle and clear pencil case in the main compartment.

The mesh pockets on the side are nice but I wouldn't put anything too heavy of them, nor are they big enough to accommodate a water bottle of any size.

The front middle pocket is big enough to fit my third generation Kindle and a small flashlight. The smaller zipper pocket is big enough for your pens, pencils and small post-it note pad.

The shoulder straps are adjustable and nicely padded. I had my husband try it on his 6'7"/279lb frame and it fits. My husband is built like actor Joe Manganiello.

I've only had the bag for three weeks, so I can't speak on it's durability. The plastic is thick and is very sturdy and I like how they stitched down the straps instead of sewing them to the seams.

They already provided the measurements for the bag in the description. This is why I didn't include them in my review.

Get your Otium 21001CF Leatherv Messenger Shoulder Now!

Title Post: Superior quality
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

4 comments :

  1. Rosalyn Christensen10/23/2010 11:32 AM

    I'm very happy with this shoulder bag. It carries well, holds alot at a time, and I'm sure will endure for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole Robertson12/14/2010 11:32 AM

    This bag is awesome...because it holds a lot of stuff and it is comfortable on the shoulder - cross shoulder as well. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody Mcconnell10/20/2011 10:32 AM

    This bag was better than expected. It is canvas, therefore light. Easy to get into and find things (not a lot of pockets inside, which actually works for me - I've had bags with many compartments inside which just got in the way). Comfortable to wear (cross body). I got the grey color which turned out to be a really cool look with the brown leather strap. The asymmetry of the bag makes it very interesting, without being screamingly obvious that you're trying to be different. Have received many compliments on this bag. Would definitely recommend it. I'm quite happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharlene Gentry11/21/2011 7:32 AM

    The product quality and design is really very good, I like it so much, and I hope to find more items like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete