Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nephew's Present

3 comments

Best School Backpack Dakine Grom Pack Backpack Fremont

Dakine Grom Pack Backpack Fremont

The reason why I bought this pack, was I wanted something small and light weight that I could easily take with me on an outing instead of my purse. This is exactly what I needed. It easily holds my 20oz Klean Kanteen, camera, phone and all my other purse items.

One of the reason I was a little weary of buying this pack was I wasn't sure exactly how the insides looked like and if it was big enough to fit my needs. I am happy that after buying it, it does in fact. But, I have added two pictures to show exactly what the insides look like since I couldn't find any online when I was purchasing.

The back opening has a little zip pouch for change or possibly personal stuff and an open area for water bottle, camera, etc. The front opening has three narrow pouches for pencils and pens, a larger pouch to the side with a zip mesh pouch on top of that. There is also a larger pouch behind all those possibly for small papers. There is also a zipped up area on the opposite side. So, there is plenty of places to put things.

The back doesn't have much padding so it is a bit bumpy to my back depending on what I put in it. But, that doesn't bother me. I am just glad to have this for use of hiking or going on a boat ride and now having to worry about all my stuff getting lost because it is on my back.

Get your Dakine Grom Pack Backpack Fremont Now!

Title Post: Nephew's Present
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

3 comments :

  1. My son is small for his age and needed a backpack for Kindergarten. Any other backpack was just huge on him. He likes his skateboard and so was thrilled with the idea of this backpack. It is the perfect size for him. I expect he will use it at least 2 or 3 years before needing another. It was hard to find the red and black colors, but I am glad we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison Salazar11/21/2013 10:32 AM

    We took 2 of these (one for each kid) to Disneyland. They were PERFECT for the kids. Most backpacks are just a little to big but these were idea for the kids that wanted their own bags to carry their jackets and drinks and things they bought! I recommend this size to everyone with a kid in this age bracket.

    ReplyDelete