Saturday, July 20, 2013

perfect size

5 comments

The Best Ever: Spring Scooby Doo Backpack children

Spring Scooby Doo Backpack children

My son loves everything Thomas. This was especially a big hit because of it's durability and style. I love the fact that it comes with everything! The sandwich container has a double decker compartment, and is perfect for a sandwich (or chicken nuggets, etc.), and the other compartment, which is like an extra plate inside the container is perfect for sides of veggies. The pop-up canteen is spillproof, and my son does love to drink out of it. And unlike other pop-up straws, this straw is short and hard, so it won't hamper speech development (otherwise they will just be sucking on it like a pacifier). It is also roomy enough to include other essentials like napkins, and cutlery, or a small toy. The only drawback is that the artwork in the canteen is falling apart, but I thought that was because it has been handwashed several times with a harsh detergent when we went to India for a month. Now I use the dishwasher and it has stopped the deterioration of the artwork. And also, my three-year old tends to fumble when opening or closing the hatch. On the other hand, he will be developing his fine-motor skills! With or without lunch, he loves toting it around and storing his toys on it. Plus, we get a lot of praise whenever other kids or moms see it, and they always asks us where we bought it!

Get your Spring Scooby Doo Backpack children Now!

Title Post: perfect size
Rating: 99% based on 987 ratings. 7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have any question feel free to contacting me

5 comments :

  1. Jeffrey Henry10/12/2011 1:32 PM

    I can't wait to see the look on my daughter's face when she opens this up for Christmas! She Loves Scooby, and I have had trouble finding her things that are girly with Scooby. Amazon is awesome!! This was shipped to me so fast! The backpack looks durable and just perfect! I was worried at first that it might be too small, being said that its kid sized, but she will be able to fit alot of stuff in there! Wish I would've checked out Amazon a long time ago, but I'm hooked, and will be back for more shopping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the right size for my then 4yr old and now she is 5 it still fits. Searched all over for a female scooby bag and this is the best one! She takes it everywhere and loves to but her books and drawing stuff in it for long trips. it is quite roomy and straps are sturdy...i can see her having this bag for a long time...it also washes well in the machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vernon Mayer10/16/2013 3:32 AM

    My 4 year old got this last fall when she was 3 for the homebased headstart and she loves carring it on the socialization days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike Harrington10/25/2013 8:32 AM

    I bought this for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it carries it around every where. it's very thick and very well made. It has lots of pockets and the right size for a 4 yr old.

    ReplyDelete